Wednesday, July 14, 2010

P90X

I got the p90x system really cheap on E-bay. I have been doing it for two days now and oh man do I hurt! All this hard work better pay off, and I'm not talking about the exercise (yes it's hard, but I live for stuff like that). I'm talking about the diet I'm supposed to follow. This first 30 days is supposed to be a high protein diet and I really want my sweets, breads, and all those yummy carbs that are so easy to just pop in your mouth. I know I will not be perfect, because I have already had sweets, but I only allow myself one per day...as compared to what i was eating before, (the candy diet). I would wake up and eat cookies, brownies, candy, candy, candy and more candy. I figure one sweet a day is okay and a lot better than what I was doing before. Totally unhealthy. Lucky for you I won't post my "first day photos". Besides they are more for me to see my progress than the world. Wish me luck these next 90 days, I'm going to need it.

3 comments:

lauren said...

good luck! I've heard that's really hardcore. If anyone can do it, it's you!

Janelle said...

You are going to do awesome. I know it! My brother does it and is totally ripped. I hope at the end you can post the before and after pictures so we can all see. Good luck!

And I'm so proud of your half marathon time. You and your mom are amazing!

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

It is awesome. I lost 40lb in two months when I did it after my last baby.