Monday, June 13, 2011

Andee's Dance Recital



I signed Andee up for a dance class at our YMCA.  She loved it.  She was so fun to watch at practice.  I was so happy that they did a little recital.  She's such a sweet little girl.
Waiting for it to start


Receiving her "certificate of achievement".  I think I had the camera on a weird setting and this picture didn't turn out too well.  OOPS!




After refreshments the kids ran around like crazy people!

Your highness, Queen Katelynn (or at least that what she thinks)

"I'm so innocent, I follow all the rules"

"Only when I think Mom's looking, that is"  Nice try Damon, caught you red-handed.  They asked the kids not to jump off the stage, I think they mostly were thinking of the little ones getting hurt.  At least he got some good air on that jump:)

No comments: