Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Santa Clause came to the May house this year. Damon,Andee and Katelynn were obviously good little boys and girls. Hmmmm...ya, i guess they were alright. Damon woke up nice and early, shall we say 6? I put him back to bed, 2 min later, out of bed again, back to bed, 1 min later out of bed this time, he said he had to go pee. The little sneak ran downstairs to use the bathroom when there was a perfectly good one upstairs. Tyler went down to find him jumping on the mini trampoline that Santa brought. We couldn't get his initial reaction on video because he tricked us! I had the flu that started Christmas Eve, Christmas and the day after. So glad Tyler was home to take care of the kids. Other than that it was a perfect day. So fun to see how excited the kids get about Christmas.









Damon's Presents...


Katelynn's things....


Andee's presents...


Santa made us a gingerbread house while he was here. That man is amazing, I don't know how he does it all!


Andee got these shoes from Santa, and didn't take them off all day! I caught her mid sneeze in this picture. She cracked me up all day long in those heels and that hat. What a hoot! The other day I had to run to Wal-mart and she insisted wearing her high heels there.

1 comment:

Luanne Hardy said...

wow, it looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. I remember being a little girl and begging my mom for heels like that. I know that if I would have gotten them I would have pranced around in them ALL. THE. TIME.