Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday after church....oh my

Today after church I stripped the kids down to eat lunch and after eating they were wired! They got their little toys and chased each other around our little loop (kitchen-dining room-into the living room - and through the kitchen again) and they did that for about 45 minutes before we broke it up for naptime. But these pics are cute (I think)...maybe cuz they were having so much fun!

CHEEEEEEEEESE!



I know you probably can't tell by the pictures, but these guys were running as fast as they could with their toys. Where does this energy come from?

ya, they were wired.

Andee has learned how to "shoot" a gun thanks to Damon. This is her shooting face.


Tyler made banana bread today and gave Andee the mixer to lick. Gross. Obviously she didn't seem to mind it. He tried to give Damon the other one, he's a little smarter.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your kids are SO cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that close of up Andee! I can't wait to see pictures of baby number three!