Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Home Gym

Not that anyone cares, but I have my own home gym and it probably cost me around $100 and I am in the best shape of my life.  I have every single Bob Harper WO DVD (go to http://www.mytrainerbob.com/ and they are all only $5). I use a couple feet of space and I've never felt so great.  I also have a treadmill in the basement that I use probably 3 times a week in addition to this:)

So here are my stairs where I can do step ups, incline/decline lunges, decline push-ups, etc.  Stairs are extremely versatile.

My little bench where I can do chest and back exercises.

A nice collection of dumbbells (not all pictured) from 3lbs - 15 lbs.  I use them as dumbbells and also as kettle bells. 

My couple feet of space needed for Bob's workouts.  Also a yoga mat, I use it for Yoga and also for the other DVD's.  Makes planks a lot more bearable.

An over-all shot...

I just want everyone out there to know that there are no excuses!  I have this really annoying enthusiasm  for exercise that I want to spread.  Start somewhere, you won't regret it!!!

No comments: