Monday, May 23, 2011

Srpingtime

It rains a lot here in the spring!  We share this huge back driveway with 3 other homes (none of them have kids)  so it's wonderful to send the kids back to ride their bikes, scooters and not have to worry about them too much.

No shirt - that's the way we roll sometimes:)



The other day it had rained all day, the kids were a little stir crazy, so I let them go out and splash in the puddles.    I was able to wash Damon's sneakers, but Andee's shoes are still soggy.


Best buds (most of the time)


I love how Andee rides her scooter.  When she tries to go fast, she kicks her foot up.  It is soooo cute!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Zoe just watched Andee's movie and said, "That is amazing." Ha!

Sorry to have missed you while being back east. I wasn't checking email very often and I don't have access on my phone.

Damon's party looked fun and he's so grown up! I also want a picture of your before and after pictures of P90X. Your body is so skinny and your hair is getting long! Need updated pictures please!!