Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remodeling

Oh, the joys of owning a home! My parents came to visit for a week and my dad gets these crazy ideas. As he was sitting in our basement he talked us into knocking out our food storage closet to make the room bigger, moving the food storage in with the laundry room and eventually putting a bathroom in down there (because we only have one bathroom in this house). It sounded good to us, so we went to work and I love it! I haven't taken any finished pictures yet, because I have not been good with the camera lately. But here is the process....
Here is my kitchen, it was just a countertop and in this house I need storage space, so for an early Christmas present my dad bought us more kitchen cabinets!  Thanks pops, I love it, love it, love it!








Here is the food storage and shelves we moved from that little area into the laundry area.  Fits perfectly thanks to some handy work from my daddy-o

No comments: