My childhood friend tagged me, so here it goes...
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 Unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I hate unolading the dishes. Hate it, hate it, hate it! The dishes might sit there for a few days before I actually get sick enough of looking at them to unload the dishwasher and load it really quick. It's so silly because it only takes like 3 minutes to unload. Honestly ShaeLee, grow up.
2. I can't sleep. I don't know why, isn't this supposed to come natural? The longest stretch I can go is about 3 hours. I wake up about 3-4 times a night and it takes about an hour to fall back to sleep. It also takes me about that long to initially fall asleep. I hate it so bad. I just want to sleep. I wake up sweating to death, even though I'm only wearing my (I don't know if I should say this on the internet without being struck down) the word that starts with a g...and just a sheet over me with a fan running, and I wear ear plugs so stupid little noises don't wake me up. So during my wakeful periods of the night I use the bathroom and tuck the kids in, every single night at least 2 times. Hear my plea!!!! Please somebody help me!
3. I think I have some OCD tendancies. I am obssessed with keeping drawers, closets, tables, shelves, everything perfectly organized. This drives Tyler crazy. I have to fold clothes by myself otherwise I end up refolding the clothes Tyler folded, which probably offends him a little. I don't know though, he probably just laughs at this. My bed has to be perfectly made, the closets have to be perfectly in order, and something kind of silly is that I color coordinate everything hanging up in our closet. Who has time for this? Obviously I do. Sad.
4. I chew gum 24/7! All day long and all night long. I hate waking up in the middle of the night with a dry mouth so I chew gum. Again, this drives Tyler crazy. He's says I spend way too much money on gum.
5. Whenever there are goodies leftover from the night on the counter in the morning I eat them for breakfast. Not healthy! It always gives me a tummy ache and yet I know I'll keep doing it.
6. My least favorite thing about myself is that I'm not patient. All of you moms out there probably don't have this problem, but I fully admint to it and have to work 100% on it every day. Somedays are better than others but I will become a patient person if it's the last thing I do. Which, it will probably be the last thing I do, but I swear it's something I consciously work on every single day!
I tag Janelle, Marielle, Lauren, Brittany M., Brittny W., and Cindy.