Thursday, August 28, 2008

One on One


Tyler got home really early from clinicals today, so I knew I had to take advantage. One, because I finally had the car. Two, because I had a babysitter for Andee and I could spend some special time with Damon where I wasn't nagging at him to leave Andee alone. So we packed up our buckets and shovels and sunscreen (because we are stinkin white and never get to see the sun) and headed off to the beach. We played in the water, built sand castles, fed the birds our sandwiches and cookies and buried Damon in the sand. It was fun to be alone with Damon again (haven't been able to do that for a while). It reminded me what a sweetie he can be.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Zoe enjoyed destroying your sand castles yesterday after you left. It's good to get away every so often and get the quality one-on-one. I'm sure Damon felt special.