Thursday, June 19, 2008

Half Marathon



So some podiatry students in our ward are running a half marathon and it sparked my interest. I've always wanted to run halfs/marathons, so I committed. I'm pretty sure I got Tyler committed, too, believe or not. Anyway, I called my dad to ask him for advice since he's ran a couple of marathons, come to find out him and my mom are also training for a half. I am trying to convince them to run the one here in Cali. Who are all these crazy people? Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

You guys are animals! Good luck.

Steph said...

Hey Shae, I'm glad you found me. Your blog is so cute, and your kids are adorable. That's so cool that you're running a half marathon. I've been wanting to start running more too, but I always come up with some excuse. So way to go.

Jodi said...

good job Shae! I went to sign up for my half marathon and it was full. Right now I feel sad about it, but I am sure when I watch my friend cross the finish line I won't feel too bad.