Monday, March 3, 2008

My Oasis in the Desert of Life.

Sometimes my classmates ask me "how do you do it? How do you juggle medical school, managing, church and family?" My response is this "how do you do it without?" I don't know what I would do if I came home to an empty house every day. I sit in class and by the end of the day I am literally counting the seconds to race home and play with my kids. What would life be like if you didn't have a smokin hot wife to come home to? Sure, I kinda made the decision to come to school based on money, but since Ive been here Ive learned that it is in the family where happiness lies. If I live the rest of my life a poor man - As long as I have my family I will have lived richer than the richest King.

2 comments:

Marielle said...

Hooray! I am so happy you guys started a cute blog! I'm going to put you on my friends list. You guys are all so cute!

cambersue said...

yeah! I was going to call and tell you that the blog is so easy adn cute for families, but tyler beat me to it! Well fun, I'm excited! My family is coming next week and you guys really need to come sometime...we've got 2 1/2 more years...but if you come now that's probably fewer plane tickets than later!:)