Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nose Picker

Damon's been picking his nose a lot lately, so the other day I put Damon in his room for about 20 minutes for some quiet time and when the timer went off for him to come out, this is what I saw.



I almost freaked out, but then I noticed most of it was under his nose, and then I noticed it all over his clothes, and the carpet. I took him into the bathroom so he could see himself to try and scare him into not picking his nose anymore. It kind of worked, he still picks his nose, but when I catch him and say, "Damon, don't pick your nose", he says, "or else I'll get a bloody nose!"

5 comments:

Managers.Magnolia said...

LOL! Oh my heck Shae that is so funny. I use to pick my nose as a kid but I never quite got that deep! He must be the master picker. ;o) You should be so proud

cambersue said...

wow...he was really digging for gold eh? this worked great for showing dallin what happens when you pick your nose...and he said, "ya, i just get a napkina and blow my nose." perfect. thanks shae! sorrry i haven't made an appearance for awhile, our internet has been down for like month. looks like you guys had a fun break!

Luke, Brittny, and Wyatt said...

Wow!! Looks like he had an itch on his brain. Anyway, I am trying to get Luke to let me fly out and see you this next month. I'll have to call you and see if it's even possible. Talk to you soon.

The Shelton Family said...

THat is so Funny. Damon is full of fun. WE can't wait to see you guys in a few months hopefully we will be doing residency here! Congrats tyler told us the news

A and M said...

Oh my gosh! He totally did a number on his nose. From someone who isn't his mother and having to try and break his habit, it's quite funny:)