Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Damon's such a goof!

The other night when Tyler and I were redoing the piano bench, we had out Tyler tools, and of course Damon was right there every second. He wanted to help, so he ran into his room and grabbed his Train Belt, and put some of Tyler's tools in it. The rest of the night Damon was looking for bears with the flashlight. Everytime we talked and it was louder than a whisper Damon would ssshhh us and say, "Quiet, you'll wake the bears." He was loving every minute of it!



1 comment:

Jenny and Evan said...

What an imagination Damon has. Every picture you post of him gets cuter and cuter!

I love flashlights. I can't get enough of them. I don't know why I'm fascinated by them.

One Christmas when Evan was little, he got a Mickey Mouse flashlight and he ran it all day until the batteries died and then he cried all night long! I love stories about Evan as a little kid.